Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive email alerts about grants that are relevant to your organisation. Alerts are generated when:
- a new grant is added to GEM that is a match for your organisation
- a deadline on your Grants Calendar changes
- a grant that was a match for you is changed (e.g. its criteria or geographic focus changes), meaning that it is no longer relevant and may need to be removed from your Grants Calendar
- a grant that was previously not relevant to you has a change of focus, making it now relevant to you.
- a grant on your Grants Calendar is deleted from the system.
Yes, each staff member in your organisation using the system has their own unique login details. One person from your organisation has 'administration' access and can add or remove access for other staff members.
You can also sign up staff members to receive email alerts, without them having access to the GEM account.