Welcome to our GEM Portal Demo. This is a demonstration of our GEM Portal. You cannot apply for grants within this system. Click through the screens to experience how it works.

For an overview of how GEM Portal works click here.  You can Contact Us for more information through the Help Centre tab or click here

If you are a small community organisation not-for-profit with a revenue under $1M you may be interested in our GEM Local grants calendar. Click here for details.

  --- Within this screen, you can view the Grant details and also click through to the profile of the Funder who is offering this grant by clicking the name of the name of the Funder.

Government of South Australia - Grants SA (Minor) Round 1, 2019/20 View Grant Back

$5,001 - $10,000

$100 - $10,000

Up to 12 months

Not Specified

Not Specified

02/09/2019

2019-08-01

2019-09-30

Not Specified

Not Specified

2020-01-02 00:00:00

Cofunding only

Applicants can request up to 75% of project costs; the remaining 25% can be contributed in-kind.


Capital/infrastructure, Equipment, General, Training & Travel

Tax Concession Charity (TCC), Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR1), Indigenous Corporation, Nonprofit legal entity (inc. assn, company, coop. or trust), Unincorporated, auspiced, Local government, ACNC Registered Charity


Not Specified

Name Emails Phones
South Australian Government Grants grantsSA@sa.gov.au
1300 650 985

Priority groups for Grants SA funding are: people and/or communities experiencing disadvantage, meaning those with less access to social and economic opportunities; volunteers. The majority if funding is for the 'disadvantaged' group.

Organisations that are South Australian based, non-government, not for profit, incorporated with a registered ABN, and delivering services or support to the South Australian community. Auspiced organisations are also eligible.

Organisations that have licensed gaming machines in their facilities; educational institutions and related representative bodies e.g. schools and/or their parents’ associations; organisations whose main purpose is to support sporting activities, personal interest pursuits or hobbies; individuals or organisations applying on behalf of an individual; for-profit organisations; organisations that have been operating in SA for less than 12 months.

A panel of seven independent members and one Department of Communities and Social Inclusion member.

Volunteering SA And NT Incorporated Volunteer Management Conference - Leading Volunteers; Hepatitis SA Incorporated – ‘The Liver Health Project’; Salisbury Cora Barclay Centre – ‘A new approach to youth engagement & empowerment for young people with a hearing impairment’; The Hut Community Centre Inc – ‘Caring for our Community’; Milang And District Community Association Incorporated – ‘Cold Hands Warm Heart @ MOSHCC’; Alexandrina Baptist Care (SA) Incorporated – ‘Equipping Adventure Services to support at risk and/or disadvantaged young people'.


1 Strategic Grants verifies all external links upon creation, but funders may at times update their websites without informing us. Please let us know if any links do not work.